Friday, January 11, 2008

Conversation 2

Another conversation between me and TM-Net Operator. My streamyx modem spoiled. When i was in Melaka, my Modem was kena Lightning Striked. = =!!!

One day, Mr. Ooi realized his Streamyx Modem spoiled. He needed some help. So he called to 100 to ask for help. The Operator is a man. And He was very weird that night.

Let's
Start the Conversation!

Mr.Ooi :Hi ^^

Operator : Hi^^, any thing... Sir.

Mr.Ooi : Oh.. ya! I have something to ask you. My modem has some problem and I need your help.

Operator: ya...

Mr.Ooi : My ADSL light is not working now.. and now my LAN light is going to stop now. And I have no SYS light.. Only the Power light is still working.

Operator: huh?

Mr. Ooi: I repeated again, I have NO ADSL light, LAN light and SYS light. And now I cant on9.

Operator: Oh...Ok! Can I have your full name pls...

Mr.Ooi : OOI TONG

Operator: huh?

Mr.Ooi : O-O-I T-O-N-G

Operator : let me repeat, Osaka-Osaka-Indonesia Taiwan-Osaka-New Zealand-George Town.

Mr.Ooi : = =!!!

Operator: Right?

Mr.Ooi: YA!

Operator: Ok now! I can see it.. you din on9 now... erm.. Can you unplug all the modem plug then you replug back.

1 minutes later.( after Unplug and replug)

Mr.Ooi : hello!

Operator: How now?

Mr.Ooi : Erm, ADSL light is still blinking... I can see it!

Operator: OK good~ now can you on9?

Mr. Ooi : Wait! the ADSL light gone!

Operator: erm....

Mr. Ooi: Hey, My mum said, Maybe the modem kena strike by lightning..

Operator: Ok.. let's check. r u infront of ur computer?(with a low voice)

Mr.Ooi : Huh??

Operator: R u infront of ur computer?

Mr.Ooi: ya!

Operator: Please press Start.

Mr.Ooi: ok! then?

Operator: Then, Please press RUN.

Mr.Ooi: OK! then

Operator: Please type CMD, China-Malaysia-Denmark ..

Mr.Ooi : = =!!! ( I know la)

Operator: Got Black box come out or not?

Mr.Ooi : ya!

( he called me type a word, But i donno wht word already).

Operator: what is the result?

Mr. Ooi: erm... Media Disconnected.

Operator: Oh.. i know! Your Modem is spoiled.

Mr.Ooi : Then how?

Operator: Let me check got warranty or not...

Mr.Ooi : Ok

Operator: U have only 24 months warranty... then you only left 1x months since u started ur account on April 2007.

Mr. Ooi: Oh..ok then?

Operator: can give me 2 minutes.. I need to write a report.. then i have to give you ReportNo. pls wait...

2 minutes later.......

Operator: Hello!

Mr.Ooi : ya!

Operator: The number is XXXXXXXXXXX

Mr.Ooi: Oh..ok !

Operator: You need to wait for 2 working days then got ppl will come to ur house and check.

Mr.Ooi: erm... can tmr? i need to on9! Urgent!

Operator: Oh... need to see the man can or not.

Mr.Ooi: Ok la..

Operator: Ok la... have any thing?

Mr.Ooi: NO

Operator: OK BYE!

Diiiii.... Diiiiii.. Diiiiiii............................

Mr. Ooi: = =!!!!!

No comments: