Monday, January 14, 2008

I got a JOB.

Dear Lord, Thank you! Thank You! I really want thanks you a hundred times and even more than thousand times.... This is the right and suitable thing that you gave me this afternoon. God, you know everything that I aspect. You know, If I work in Petronas' Mcdonald will makes me more bored and lonely, bcoz there have no chinese there and all are Malay. I prayed you everyday just for the call from Mcdonald... and you did not give any respond. I thought you will not help me anymore. 3 weeks, 3 weeks.. Ya right totally 3 weeks! 1 respond I'm still not receive yet. When the last day that I prayed you in church. I said. I will give up and I am looking for another job. God. you are good! You gave me the respond on that day and the right time. I do not know, Why was I asking Davis about his place got any job vacancy. Davis said, the manager had fired a chef because the chef done a stupid thing just only 2 days ago. Lord, I know you are not giving up to us... Just want us to work in the better place. And No lonely as well..Lord, I love you. Pray in Jesus name. Amen.

Yesterday, I was prayed that I will give up for the job of Mcdonald. Why am I sooo loving to work in there? What is soooo special? Ya, It is really really special. I can learn and get some experience from there. They give us work in kitchen. I want to work there.
Since my ambition is to become chef or Pastry cook then I need to get in the real kitchen to feel the kitchen enviroment. And the restaurant is located near my house.. So I do not have to rush here and there. although the salary they pay is low.. I don mind. Wei, Chaos needs to get experience and Chaos is not working for his whole life.

Then, I prayed that I will find another job since i cant receive any phone call from the Mcdonald. When finish praying. I saw Davis in front of me, and I donno why I asked Davis got any job vacancy in his working place and He called me to interview with his manager at 3pm Next day. and I agreed.

Today, I went for interview. All the workers treated me so friendly. And the supervisor also likes me to work there. I think! hahax. She is Christian. When I asked her .." Can I off on only Sunday?" (bcoz they only provide us to off 1 day in 1 week) She said.. I cannot put you like this.. All workers here always off in randomly. take turns! Then I was worry about, I cannot go to church every Sunday any more. and cannot see Uncle Allan and Aunt Veron any more. So Sad.. But But BUt.. the supervisor said.. She can bring me to church just nearby KLCC there. I donno where is it. Haven't see b4. lolx.

I think God never left us behind ... although we cant go to meet him and cant give him a pray in church but he will always find a way to bring us to meet him. God has a plan! Chaos loves God!


Then the supervisor said.. Can you come on 21 Jan... that's mean next Monday. She treat me like her friend. hahax

hahax... Now Chaos has only 1 week freedom... that all...bye~


No comments: