Sunday, January 13, 2008

My Plan.

Today, I went to Edu' fair which is located in KL Conversion Center. It will suppose to be Me, Jason, Kelvin Loh and Haithal. In the end... All "FFK" except Kelvin Loh. He so good! hahax...
1st, we stepped in the Hall No.5 and saw the Biggest Sign! I was soo happy! KDU! lolx... I am so Syok! First of all.. I was planned to get in KDU after my SPM result is out. Taylors U.C. was my 1st plan.. When I noticed that KDU is cheaper than Taylors U.C. So I changed to KDU! Done! Chaos done a right choice. yeah! good...In future, Chaos is a Chef... do you know? lolx. So, what's his plan? Culinary Arts! of coz. My resolution! Ya, Chaos has a Resolution in his life. Finally!

When we saw the KDU sign.. I ran to the counter and ask for Counselors. Blek! Chaos 1st, 2nd must be kelvin..of coz. hahax. The Counselor asked us to sit. I was so excited. hahax.


Conversation btw double C!

"What course you want to take?"- Counselor
"Culinary Arts." - Chaos
"Oh... This is the list and the fees."-Counselor
Chaos saw 4X K (only for diploma)
"Oh... OK!"-Chaos (worried)

~Close the Conversation~

You know wht? If 4xK, Chaos can buy a New MyV car, man....! swt... Between that, Chaos was asking the man more and more and more until NO Question!

Total: Diploma + Degree =2D
This 2D costs 80K.

OK! Chaos never change his idea ... lolx

Then Next stop is KBU. Why name KBU. IMO, KBU is trying to steal KDU's New students and name the college as KBU. sound is same! Let's say,
" I study at KBU."
"huh?"
"I said.. I study at KBU!!!!"
"Oh... you study at KDU."

See! people will misunderstand it! swt.. OkOK! stop the crap!

Kelvin was asking Interior Design! the KBU's counselor talking like a train! Non-Stop.. then Chaos and Kelvin keep on bow their head.. pretend know what is she saying. She keep pulling me into the design course. But But.. Chaos is not stupid la! why? I said," I will call you if I am interested!" swt! forced me to tell lie! My lie is Helping Lie... It helped me to make her shut up! lolx... But BUT... Kelvin kena tangkap already. Cant save him! Then she asked us to see their student products. OMG! I think my product is better than their college students product. If you think Chaos' product worst! then... their products More even worst! can you imagine?


Next station, we found, chaos interested, kelvin almost interested and the man gave more & clear explanation! Another College provides Culinary Arts and Pastry & Baking. Wow! This time Chaos really really kena tangkap! swt!!! There provides more facilities than KDU! sorry for saying that. but It is! Chaos cannot lie twice a day. Sorry! hahax.

Let's me explain in detail!
The college is located in Singapore! that's mean Chaos need to move from M'sia to Singapore. hahax. There only 15 months. (S$24.4k = Pastry & Baking) and (S$ 24k= Culinary Arts).
That's mean RM4xK la... But but but.... they will give you allowance as well! S$600 per month. If 15 months, that's mean S$ 9k. you will get back S$9k back! Then the course only S$ 15k. In Riggit Malaysia = RM 3Xk... See Chaos SOoooo Smart! lolx

In there... you only study in college 2 days, work 4 days(including practical) and 1 day holiday in 1 week.. They also have 2 BIG football field size of Herb plantation. hahax... I can curi Herb for my mum... lolx! kidding~ The college name is......


Ya! that's right! Call At-Sunrice! weird name... lolx

Then Chaos has only 50% for KDU and 50% for At-Sunrice.

Then, we went to the at-sunrice short seminar. Wow, Imported Chef.

Do you know this college was founded by who???
Your mum? NO....
Chaos? Hope so.. NO
Is.......
Mdm. Kuan!
Do you know her restaurant?
Mana pun ada her restaurant. Swt...
1U ah... MidVall...KLCC.. and so on..

Then.. then... then...
Do you know what is Chocz?
The shop which is only sell chocolate!
If you only study Pastry & Baking. It will send you to the shop and learn how to do the Chocolate.

AHHHHHH!!!! AHHhHHH!!! AHHhhH!HH!H....... So excited man. Calm down!

Then Then then...
Do you know AirBus?
They will send their students to the place to learn or make food for the passenger! get it? get it?
donnno... then nvm!

Now Chaos has only 20% for KDU and 80% for at-sunrice. Swt...

If I want to take this college... I should wait until I'm 18! swt... WTF! That's mean Chaos needs to wait until August then can in college... = =! Then they advise me... Call me to go and work! see which 1 is suitable for me... Pastry or Culinary Arts..

Now this is the problem! My ambition is to become Pastry Cook... Why? NO NO No! 1st, I would like to be a Business Man! Sound cool right? When people ask you what is your job? Then you say.. I am business man and Now I am doing my own Business! Sound cool right? hahax.. That was my dream... then then then, When people ask me.. What business r u doing? then, I have NO idea to answer! See See See! that is the problems.. Since I was 13! and 17 i realize that, I'm interested in Cooking, Eating, Pastrying, Enjoying (enjoy expensive food), Dreaming.... lolx
And I am lazy to study.. When i see Book.. I will faint! Not a book worm... Sorry! Chaos is lazy bumn! Worst than Pig... Pig also rajin than Chaos... swt..

SO So Sooo, I need to work for 7 months and get more EXP about cooking and decide which course should I take. and no regret in my future! Chaos wants to be clear.

that's all... My plan. Is all about this. Thank you

No comments: