Monday, January 7, 2008

My Journey.

Year 2007 gone! Year 2008 came! A new life now.. need to start a new life again. What should I need to start 1st. Since I am waiting for my SPM result, I have a lot of things to do.Between this 2 months, I need to finish all my MISSION then continue my college as well. 1st, I need a proper JOB! I am waiting for the call now! almost a week they still haven't call me! So sad..T-T. This noon i called them and asked, " Can i know, when can start to work?" and they said, " Can you give me your name and your number.. then we call you as soon as possible." Pray God! Hope they keep their promise. Amen


Then, what should I do in this week since I am waiting the damnly call from the restaurant. So i decided to BAKE! to get some experience of baking! I baked Cookies. Chocolate Chip Cookies! It tastes nice! but the "cookies' look" looked weird. 1st time. hahax. the 1st 4 cookies all are burnt. swt! I don't know the temperature.
I putted it HIGH! The 1st 4 cookies outside was cooked and inside also cooked la.. But inside are SOFT.lolx
and I worried about that.. My mum said: "don't worry, it is your 1st time of baking."
Then, I turned the temperature into Medium! BUT BUT BUT I putted it 30 minutes. Burnt again. It was 50% success and 50% fail. Why? i also donno. 15 cookie gone! the third time! 100% success! but i only done 5 cookies only. hahax. My kitchen... WOW! the Cookies' Smell.. Like Famous Amos Shop.. hahax..I feel that i could fly...*Dreaming.
THE 1st 5 Cookies in the world. Then, I brought them for my church friends. Only 5 cookies. Really can share with so many peoples ah? Erm.. Next Sunday, I will bring more for them! hahax. Taste My Cookies. I will post my recipe in my another blog. Chaos'Recipe. Be patient! Coming soon! Still Under Construction.
s
My Cookies' Comments.

BRO: WOW, taste nice! I love it.

KKY: Inside got Chocolate Chips? NICE~


Edwin's Mother: ( I forgot what she said).

Edwin: (He's driving, No Comment from him).

Andrea: Not bad ah.. 1st time ma... GOOD!

BRO's Mother: Nice.. Not bad. If you put Corn Flour then feel better.

Uncle Allan: OOI TONG! you din give me try your cookies.( Sorry Uncle Allan. NExt Sunday .. U will try until you get phobia!)lolx.

Angie: *Continued with Uncle Allan's Conversation. Ya loh.. So bad! hahax.

The End.

Next Sunday, who never try my cookies B4. you can try on this coming Sunday. hahax..



Beside of Baking and Waiting For the Call..
I learn Piano as well... hahax Drum too! Drum is very easy.. lolx.. But i need more practice. Piano! Hard than Drum. I know how to see NOTEs already. It looks easy. But when you need to play piano and sambil see the Notes.. It will be more complicated. IMO. I need MORE MORE MORE practice. BRO! I want go your house every day liao.. hahax
The 1st time i play Piano. I was so exciting. But in the end felt very tired. lolx
We wish you a Merry Christmas, Ding Dong(clock's Alarm), Waltz Music, Jingle Bell, Mary has a little lamb, Oh Mcdonald has a farm and more.. I finished whole book in 1 day. lolx. But need more practice. Some song I played, Sound very weird... LAG LAG... hahax.. This are the song that I played.



That's All for today..

Chaos Here.
with a better lighting....

No comments: