Tuesday, November 20, 2007

2nd Hand Books

sell here!


Hey guys, I am going to finish my SPM soon! My books all are not use it anymore! I am not going to throw it away... And they all are BrandNew..
If you want, Please write down your Name and H/P number as well in Chaos' ChatBox!
Only for Ampang area...
All this Books are limited stock..Only have 1 each! So, Please book it as fast as possible.
All this books I sell at half price!
All pictures show below....
Orange colour is the price that I sell.
Blue colour is the price that I bought.



SPM Sejarah Form4 and Form 5 (longman)
RM10 (RM22.95)

SPM Sejarah Form4 and Form 5 Success(Fajar Bakti)
RM9 (RM25)


SPM Additional Mathematics Form4 & Form5 Success(Oxford Fajar)
RM14 (RM28)



SPM Prinsip Perakaunan Form4 & Form 5 Success (Fajar Bakti)
RM15 (RM27)
BrandNew!


~SPM Komsas 2 in 1 Form4 and Form 5
~SPM The Pearl Form 5

3= RM10

SPM Form4 Chemistry Exploring (Fajar Bakti)
RM8 (RM18)


SPM Chemistry Form5 FOCUS (Pelangi)
RM9 (RM18)


SPM Form4 Physics Exploring (Fajar Bakti)
RM9 (RM19)



SPM Biology Form4 Exploring (Fajar Bakti)
RM9 (Rm18.50)

FREE NOTES!
  • Sejarah
  • Chemistry
  • Physics
  • English
  • Others..

Chaos
*always serve you better...

No comments: