Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Party!

Nov 27, was the day that i finished my SPM and also the day we celebrated our "Freedom' Party". Also known as 2 days 1 night party... Woah! So tired.... Cant even do sth...My mind needs to rest! Why sooo tired? B'coz we had slept at 4am last night...WTF? What were we doing there?? Play Games^^Poker Cards! personal stuff (SMS) and I was hitting some disturbing living things that keep on making me can not sleep! "MOSQUITO" hate it! (I miss my bed...my room...) Regret to sleep over! haiz... Don't talk about that la.. Now talk "how the party was going on that day..."

BBQ!
OMG! I donno why the Chicken Wingz was so hard to bite! Just like "rubber"
In there... you can see many of people were suffering to eat that chicken wing..hahax
I think Anthoson' mother had season all the chicken wings with Sulphur..
No wonder so elastic! lolx..

The Fire! The Heat! The Smell!
This are the feeling of BBQ...
If no fire.. the chicken wont cook. right?lolx
If no heat.. the person cant feel he/she is cooking sth.
If no smell.. The food are not so delicious.(Butter and Honey)


See their look.. Suffering to bite those Chicken Wingz
If no eat... we will hunger..
If we eat... we will suffer...
lolx~~~


Cute Stuff in Anthoson' House!



This photo was took at 3.30am!
Not yet sleep ah? haiz..


I was trying to sleep..but can not sleep as well..
haiz... teruknya...
Actually... this was acting post! hahax


Do Not Disturb!
a sign to prevent mosquito!
{do mosquito know English}

No comments: