Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank You Guys!

I thank you my dearest friends
My gratitude I extend.
To you I indeed owe a debt
All your help, I shall NOT forget!
But one thing that really can't understand
It is because you are my friend.
I want Left
But you go Right.
I know this is offended by you
And I really don't mind.
If i didn't done your favour
Your color will getting change.
You done a embarrassing situation to me
I just angry in a flash.
When I saw you lonely
I make myself provoked.
Just because your happiness
My mission was done.
Since I knew you 5 years
It doesn't take a longer.
I do not know when can I say
Now is the right time.
But now it is a last chance
I know I should appreciate.


"Thanks A Lot"

Why I'm saying this?
Because, You Are My Truly Friend!


Quote by Chaos
Wish a better lighting...

No comments: