Friday, November 30, 2007

GOT TAGGED

GOT TAGGED BY JOSHUA

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:
1.Get A own new Car!

2.Get A best dancer title! lolx

3.Get A NEW Camera 8mp

4. Jackpot!

5.10 A1s in SPM 2007..

PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS : Joshua Yap

YOUR 5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER :
1.Playful ( I think! =.=!!)

2.Talkative! ( Cakap Banyak)...

3.Sporting... I guess

4.Cute face with his spec! hahax

5.Very Fair! His skin... cool~

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:
Nothing! done what? I think.. Always argued with him in primary school.. ya?

THE MOST MEMORABLE WORDS HE/SHE SAID TO YOU:
That was a long time ago! "I in love with Lai Ni" (he told me.. his secret) sry dude~ Now no more!ya? hahax

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR LOVER, YOU WILL:
DIE!!!! Impossible!! I am not a gay! hahax

IF HE/SHE BECOMES YOUR ENEMY, THE REASON WILL BE:
About the girl? No!.. erm...about business? I think 'ya'!

PASS THE QUIZ TO 10 PEOPLE THAT YOU WISH TO KNOW HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT YOU:

10 ah?? can not more than that?? I have a lot of friends la.... lolx

1.James Tan

2.Keng Lik

3.Ong Yu Han

4.Rayson Wong

5.Kelvin Loh

6.Jason Ong

7. Suet Mei

8.Xiao Wei

9.Vivian

10.Michelle

WHO IS NO. 7 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
=.=??? Who with Suet Mei?? I also want to know as well! hehee^^

WHO IS NO. 9 HAVING RELATIONSHIP WITH?
with me^^ lolx... She's so Hot! hahax

IF NO.9 AND NO.1 ARE TOGETHER, WILL IT BE A GOOD THING?
No way... I am jealous! hahax
WHAT ABOUT NO. 1 AND NO. 5?
Maybe.... hahax
WHAT IS NO. 3 STUDYING?
Good Questions! He is a BOOK WORM.... He likes books!

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU CHATTED WITH NO. 6?
Erm... Just Now in MSN messenger! Discuss the trip!

DOES NO. 4 WORK?
I think Nope! He likes to Work... Cool guy (INSANE) lolx

DOES NO. 8 HAS ANY COUSIN IN HIS/HER OWN SCHOOL?
Not same school.. donno!! I guess no!
WILL YOU WOO NO. 8?

I wont! she is so cute! hahax

HOW ABOUT NO. 5?
No!!!

DOES NO. 2 HAVE ANY SIBLINGS?
ya! 1 brother and 3 sisters... I think

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW ABOUT NO.3
Erm... Classmate!

AND NO.4?
In primary school!

WHERE DOES NO.1 LIVE AT?
Wht road? donno... I know his house is nearby POLICE STATION!

HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW NO.2?
School's Hari Kantin! forced me to buy drinks! lolx

IS NO.5 THE SEXIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD?
He ah?? Maybe... Honestly la... The Sexiest person in the world is me! lolx chill~~~

No comments: