Saturday, November 24, 2007

4C

What's 4 C ?
Let me tell you what is 4 C....
Clearing, Cleaning, Changing, "Cuci"! lolx

After SPM,what are we going to do 1st? Answer is 4 C... Why? I also donno.. Maybe we do not want to see all those BOOKS any more! very torturing... right? I think so... When I see the books especially SPM revision books and Notes! and I'll become "book' phobia"! HATE IT!!! hahax... not only me, is everyone done it too.. right?

So today, I had spent about 4 hours to clean my room... OMG! soo tired, penat!
Why so long? Not really long la!! 2 hours for resting and eating! lolx
Let me explain why 4 C...


Cleaning,


Before

During SPM..
Study study study...
Do revision... Do revision... Do revision...
Memories... Memories.... Memories.... Forgot... Forgot... Forgot... haiz.. tired!!!

What a Mess! haiz, Keep on study, No time to clean up!
Even no time to eat! lolx
Then, Where do I studied?



On My Bed^^!

After Cleaning my room..
Result,


WOW! So clean... lolx . This is my Hard Work!


Clearing,



Clear all this Notes and Books!
All are going to Recycle... hahax
I think I can get around RM3 to RM5 hehe^^ cool...


Changing,


This, I am going to change my self by dyeing my hair! cool... right?
This stuff that i bought in Ampang Point with Jason!
Jason also bought this too.. Same brand Same colour...lolx
GATSBY a.k.a good brand but not better than LOREAL ...
Why we choose GaTSby?
Cheap ma... hahax.. Only RM11.9x cents..
Mocha Colour... A nice colour which is a warm neutral colour that can stimulate the appetite..cool right? hahax... I dyed my hair yesterday! When I took finished my shower yesterday, I had a shocked! hahax.. I am different! Like "orang English" hahaa... and Cool boy!


Cuci,

Why "Cuci"(wash)? If no wash, how am I going to take the next paper! Engineering Drawing..
Donno who's the hell drew my L.K board! haiz... The drawing shows... A Malaysia Flag
(so patriotic ah) and A PIG! hahax... When our school celebrated the National' day... I took my L.K board and go to provoke the celebration! lolx

Before

Using 5ml of Dynamo and 30 Joule of my WorkDone to wash this Board...tired! kidding

After washing


Woah!!! so..clean right? hahax...

That's all for today... So, tired!! This is not my Moral' project! hahax
Actually I have 1 more paper, 8 questions, 2.30 hours to complete my Mission! lolx...
Good Luck for All my friends which is having Biology, Engineering Drawing, Account, Chinese and Arts!
Good Luck guys^^ Stay cool!

Chaos
* with a better lighting....

No comments: