Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6th November 2007 Memories

I donno why I went to school today!
It is because that i need to pass up the BUKU PINJAMAN back to school...

I know,

It is the last week for us Form5 pupils.. So, we need to appreciate! If not, we have no chance to come to school already.. only can visit! Actually, we visit for what? I also donno why all ex-students visited .. they came and walked and chatted and played and chit-chat with teachers.. So lame..



This photo took from b4 recess... She likes to bully me T-T

Beside me is our school head prefect! His brain also
'Sot sot'.. always see me also laughing.. so.. SCARY..


Honestly la, why don we come for this week and enjoy the first and last moment in this school..

Today, a bit boring la in school.. BUT!!! but but..... We still crazy all the time! lolx..



After recess, I played Badminton with the Form1, Form2,Form3 and Form4 friends.. quite fun^^ I'm feel like i am still young...hehee

I played almost 5 or 6 matches with them... I am the KING of badminton... always won! honestly... so proud ... the last match we played, the 2 form 1 guys scolding each other! because I VS with them and they cant even save the game.. and keep blaming each other..lolx so funny!
Gila Babi!! Then, what to do... i gave them play and I am out this game..bcoz don1 kacau them anymore!... I think i also won Form 6 student.. Nicholas wahaha... feel so proud!

Then, I went in Bilik Kaurseling... suddenly saw POH GUAN was Crying! Oh ghost! She will cry? I do not believe not even see her cry b4! today we saw her mask! hehee^^ so cute when she cry.. hahaa... Kesannya is Mr. Liew threw a scissors to her...Walao.... geng! Before the happening, Liew active like Big Fat Cat... After the happening, Liew "Sok" like Small Thin Mouse ...lolx Sry i din take the pictures!

Beside that, Ah Ngoo always stayed next to Poh Guan just now.. he keep asking "how now?" "don cry la" and more.... Suspect him with poh guan! =.=!!! i want spy on them!! hehe^^

Ok lah.. enough liao la... lazy to type jo!! Just finished 2 essays just now! get forced by tuition teacher! haiz... susah la...

No comments: