Friday, November 2, 2007

Graduation 2007

Thursday, 01 November 2007 was graduation day!!!!
We gathered at Ampang Park then we went to Crown Princess Hotel ***
All wore so smart!! cool... With tie, ya...! But all prefer dark colour! =.=!!!! haiz...




Woah... Sexy Mama!! ^^

Crown Princess Hotel
Imperial Ballroom



We came at 10am... but no one was here! GILA BABI!! Called us come at 10am but they came at 10 sth... what a damn service! Then, We took our handphone and camera snap all the surrounding!! All like reporter.. cool.



Is me ^^ Do I look smart???



2 Future Chef!
But i am not only a chef,
I am a Pastry Cook!

Cool...




See the height!! "Do Re Mi"
From left: Ivan Ng, me, Rayson Wong and James Tan
(all Christian name.. haiz)

Double "Tong"
My name is Ooi 'Tong' and his name is 'Tong' Leong
Tong + Tong = 2 Tong
Cool.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3 Successful person!!



Never take photo with this guy b4, this is the only picture that I got!!
Do not grab it please..lolz


Perpaduan Kaum "races unity"


Group photo! ^^

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5 Arif picture!
haiz... missing the Chen "dog" then can reunion already!


Oh... I am free Now!!! yeah!!!^^



MAKAN!!!!
EAT!!!!!!!!!
एअत!!!!!!!!
(Sry no chinese font)



Chinese restaurant! Hope no "porks" hehee
PROVE: No HALAL sign

A looooooong Q.......


2.10pm yuhan , tong leong, ngoo and me were hurried to the Kasturi Seminar.
So, we leave there early.... and miss some activities e.g Shopping!


I have something to show you!
I grab this photo from Rayson Wong's Blog!

OMG!! Jason... what r u doing?? stealing ah??? please lah...lolx
Wahahha..( chill la!! Jason)


More pictures Coming Soon

~The End~

No comments: