Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Freedom!!!

I am Free!! hahaxx... When finished our Engineering Drawing paper. We all keep shouting MERDEKA!!!... OMG! 5 Bistari bought a bottle of champagne!!! Cool right!! HAHAX... they shot each others...I had shot them with my water! hahax...

We came to school around 7am... So crazy ah!! The paper is start at 2pm.. hahax
We came for study and do all revisions... 6 to 7 hours to complete all the revisions... geng!

See our table!! Full of engineering drawing exercises papers!!!
Calvin! Why you bring that for?
Calvin: I can clean my table with this stuff... cool right??
Chaos: =.=!!!


At 10am... Calvin went to Law Yat to buy A laptop for his MOM... and help Liew fella to choose a NEW computer!
Then... Calvin had leave me and tong leong! haix... what a friend! hahax chill~ At 11.xx am i and Tong Leong went to Ampark's Mc'donald have my breakfast! (sambil do my L.K execises in there!)

1.45pm, ready for Exam!!! Calvin was late!! hahax...
The questions were damn easy! 1 and a half hours solved all the Questions! except TARGENT!
I know how to do... Just the Hyperpola method! I had done the method.. but cant match with another answer ... haix!! erased so many times! I had spent there around1 hour... ONLY 15 MARKS... OMG! hahax... I aim to get A1.. It will be possible... Hope la~ Bless me ^^


After exam! what are we going to do? Draw shirt? NO! not like them so stupid! do you know 1 shirt can cost you about RM2x... sux la.. hahax chill~
WE tattered our SPM' Slit...

That all^^ So happy !!! need to plain My Holiday now...Bye~ Miss you guys!!
BE COOL~

No comments: