Wednesday, November 7, 2007

3K video!

Hey Guys, This is the video that Pn.Seri Rahayu required me to do..
This is the School another Big Project! So, I had done this video and now I need your comment..

Do you mind to spend 5 minutes to watch this Video!



This 3k activity always done in school every years, but this year 2007, teacher need to improve little bit by making video to show all around the school.. This is more unique right? lolx

Comment by teacher, " very good! nice music, I like it! but.... little bit 'pening' "
Erm, it is because the direction that I took is all the same position! Honestly, I am not a photographer! lolx..
Ops.. Thank You Mr. YU HAN for borrowed me your Camera..."thank you"

It is a nice video! hope you like it!

Chaos' product!
always getting better...

No comments: