Saturday, December 1, 2007

1st Dec' Trip

ME...Yvonne... Janice.... Jason...

Today... Jason, Yvonne, Janice and I went to Times Square!!! erm... actually we were boring at home and we planned to have fun outside! the trip was supposed to be on 30 Nov.. But had delayed! Janice's mother had some emergency ( Not an accident) Is her mother got some work to be done on that day... and Janice wanted to take care her sister...lolx

In there... Don't knoe why Jason keep on speaking in English! I spoke English with them... then Janice and Yvonne spoke back in Chinese... Then, I chatted with them in Chinese... And Janice forced to speak English with Jason! haiz... hahax... Jason try to be "English" in there.. chill~

We met at 11 sth.. Janice was late! haiz.. and I introduced Janice and Yvonne to Jason! Be friend !! We went to watch "Enchanted" It was a nice movie! Nobody will think of that.. A fairy tale story cartoon drop into our World, is not Chaos' World! hahax... That Kelvin had said in his blog! I love the Sound Track.
Do you guys know? In cinema got 1 man was wearing the same shirt with me! Oh....My.. God...
When we finished Enchanted... We went for lunch?... tea? whatever la.... it was 2 to 3pm.

GAS
OLINE in Times Square





After our lunch... We went for Bowling!!! Bowling again? haiz... There have only bowling and theme park..What to choose? Bowling... Easy!




Ms. Janice
also known as An Entertaining Person!
She is very Talkative...lolx
Always make me lol all the while...


Ms.Yvonne
Also known as Silentness person
She is very Quiet... and yet she is CUTE^^hahax
She has a "cute voice" hahax...


After Bowling... Baskin Robin 31.. I bought a cup of Chocolate IceCream! and Janice bought a cup of World' Class Chocolate IceCream! Yvonne and Jason keep fit! they don't want to eat ice cream... later will fat again. They said!.. hahax




A BIG X'mas tree!
Janice(right) and Yvonne(left)!
Nice picture... right? I took for them ^^
















We also have 1 BIG X'mas tree... lolx
Jason and I!!!
hahaa..

















No comments: