Saturday, December 22, 2007

1- Utama

Finally, went to 1-Utama! hahax...Thomas, KengLik, Edwin and OOI TONG a.k.a Ah Wong!
Damn it! We saw Ah Wong's Poster pasted on the WONG KOK restaurant! They keep on saying me Ah Wong! REGRET! haiz.. that day I acted Ah Wong in Xmas Party! hahax Ah Wong damn Cute la... I not him SOOOoo Cute!
All wear MAD 4 Jesus T-shirt!hahax


We reached about 3 sth! Then, went to search presents for KengLik's Family.. He is a nice guy... lolx! See he treat his family! SOO good! My brother ma, Absolutely good la.. hahax
But today, He's a bit "CACAT" I mean OKU! hahax sry bro.. He walked ah... hahax, Damn funny, like old man! hahax I(my shoulder) as A tongkat for him! He bought a nice and a bit expensive presents for his 3 sisters... but bought chocolates for his mother, father and BROTHER!! hahax.. Damn pity the brother ah! hahax The chocolate quite nice la...
We walked walked! searched searched! Then go and have lunch/tea in A&W... The chickens smell nice! but not nice to eat la... hahax My taste la...




Chickens!! Smell nice ~ Yummy... I love it!
The drink! woah.. Perfect! lolx


J-CO? NO!lolx
Is Apple Cafe!(forgot the name) hehee^^


I like the BOX! haha AVP2! coming soon!
must watch!

This is 1-Utama's Xmas Deco! nice right! I love the BIG DOLL... Is really really BIG! i think 3 to 4 floors... hahax .Jason! you asked for vote the Xmas deco right? i think I will vote this loh... lolx



Let's see Thomas' Video!


Next, Keng Lik!


Hahax! My fault! My fault! My Fault!

4 Jesus... Cool!
Wht is Thomas doing at the back? Like both are kissing la.. hahax







After lunch/tea... after buying presents... I found! About Edwin! hahax bought an expensive stuff (RM49.90 i think.. Not sooo Sure!) to some one! hahax Cant mention the name! I also donno hehee^^

Another 1 thing ... I found! About KengLik! hahax like small boy! worst than Ah Wong! hahax




We played... We shopped... We fun... We done whtever we like! then PULANG!
Is the time for me going to sleep now! hahax Mother is scolding! Chill~ MUM! Bye~

The-End!
Merry Xmas Guys!

Ps: Brother! Thank you! Brought us to 1-Utama! hahax





No comments: