Thursday, December 13, 2007

AGC youth camp! MAD 4 JESUS...

10 December 2007- 13 December 2007 was the day that I MAD 4 Jesus!


I'm back from the camp! Woah... Damn tired! hahax.. I had a lot of fun there and I learnt a lot especially about Jesus! hahax... I think I already trust on Jesus.. "Welcome to our home" is the quote from My group members to me! I am so touching! "Thank you" hahax... You guy are so Friendly la... keep on supporting me, I told them my Giant (My Problem) They really helped me!.. hahax and my group members keep helping each other.. Erm actually we encourage our group member to have fun.. You Know, got one of my group member, He doesn't like to talk and quiet but the end He talked a lot!


I love the WorShip section ... All the nice songs, provided lyrics. The lyrics have their own Meaning! When I sang the song, I'm sad. Honestly, I was cried. I am very emotional person. hehe^^ When I saw the picture or the video about Jesus on the Cross.. And Jesus looked very painful... And I felt so sorry to Jesus.. b'coz our SINs, Jesus needed to hang like this!

Roman 3-23


Erm... Back to topic! The camp was extremely FUN.. Although less activities( raining season) I also enjoyed it very well.. ^^ I have NO pictures here! SOOOoo Cant show you what are the situations had happened in there! Sorry~^^ hahax...

MUD.. mud.... MuD... hahax..Rashes.... RASHES.... OMG! I cant find my rashes.. Only on my right elbow there! haiz.. hahax
Next, Let's talk about the DRAMA... hahaax AH BAR ! AH NA! AH BHAS! Sound weird right? hahax.. this are Alvin's idea! so funny... Our group name is BARNABHAS means A person name Barnabhas which is encourage people! hahax... I like Andy acting and Kuan Fei's Cousin! Andy as a SON Kuan Fei's Cousin as a MOTHER... hahax... SO funny! If you are there, then you will know wht r they acting thro' the drama!.... I was AH BAR... Tong leaong was AH NA.... Ghai Yan was AH BHAS...

WE ARE BAR-NA-BHAS BOY


Peoples that I had met in this camp! Sorry, I grabbed from AGC's BLog.. hahax

BOYz

Alvin!
He is a nice guy and always give funny idea! Good Job!
He also a Musician! hahax .. So geng ah! Know how to play all musical instrument!


Andy!
He is Uncle Allan's Son! hahax
He likes to take picture! especially when people is taking shower! HAHAX


Kevin Yap!
The person which is always create his own story.. hahax
He brought many weird stuff come to this camp! erm... actually for the Drama!
He's CUte! hahax Fat ma... Chill~

Got some more! but lazy to upload! hahax


GIRl'z

Joanne Teh
Ghai Yan Said she's 22++ hahax.. actually, She only 18! hahax
Our Barnabhas Group' leader!
She is rockx!!!!! hahax

Tan Hui Cheng!
I din have her photo here! Sorry*
I always met her in the bus! but Now I met here in Camp! Miracle! hahax
She's friendly, she helped me a lot in this camp! When I asked her some questions and she really to give me her opinion 100%... She's the 1st one,who said "Welcome to Our Home" to me! I felt like very touching! hahax

And More!!! Same, lazy to upload... hahax

THat's All...

Ps: Keng Lik and Michelle! thank you so much!

No comments: