Monday, December 3, 2007

Today was So Boring and Busy

Today I spent all my time with my lovely darling.. hahax..
Then, Who is she?

Miss World? Nope..
Miss Hong Kong? Nope..
Miss Universe? Nope..
Miss Ampang? Nope..


The answer is....
..

...

.....

.......

............
MISS TECHDOS OOI...hahax

Haha.. I gave her a name! nice neh?

This is her picture..I love you ... My darling..lolx

Every day, Every hour and Every Minute... you are always beside me.. Actually, In front of me..
hahaax... People will think, I am Gila (crazy) that I'm in love with this machine! lolx haha

Let's talk about this:

When I am having my Breakfast.I'm sure eat on my Computer's Table... I mean her table.. (with her)
When I am having my Lunch! I'm sure eat on my Computer's Table... Is also her table..
When I am having Dinner.. I'm Sure eat on my Computer's Table... It is also her table too^^
I guess no supper ... but but but! I spent my time with her till 4 and 5 am now! hahax

She's so lucky... have such a lovely dear(here am I) which is always in front of her... hahax

How to know GIRL/BOY?
Sorry... I can't find its sex Organs...Can't define it. hahax
Ahya... I am the BOSS here! I said is a girl.. then is a girl!hahax

Today... Is the day that very very and really really BORIng... but very very and really really BUSY... Why? Catch The series! hahax
Yesterday I had download 2 sets of TVB's Series.. 1 set of Taiwanese's Series and 3 Movies.. hahax... After a night, My things was done! 3 sets of series and 3 Movies are waiting me to watch! hahax..Now.. I finished 1 set of series...The name call 'My Lucky Star' a nice series..
My eyes now bluring,...!!!AH!! >.<
See it before? I think someone..Nope!...and someone..Ya!
This show is coming on 8TV channel.. I think 10 December2007.. If I'm not mistaken..

Well... Some Series are not really complete the episodes yet..and I need to wait for it...!!!
Ok then, I list all the Movies and the series here.. that I downloaded yesterday...hahax


TVB's Series (2 sets)


Why I download this Movie?
1st, I was looking for Horror Movie.. then I saw AMBER!Woah.. should be quite nice
So, I chose this movie..
NO REASON WHY....lolx


Why I choose this Movie?
I also donno...why...
I always heard Kelvin said...
This was a nice movie when schooling...
So.. I try to download and watch.. How nice it is...hahax
Hope kelvin's choice is Good la...hahax













UNDER DOG(Under Chen)lolx
One Nation... Under Chen...
hahax
OMG! dog became a SuperMan now..
Try to rescue the World...
I hope that dog.. will see this movie
hahaa...
enough enough enough...

No comments: