Saturday, December 15, 2007

Worked @ KLCC

Before the camp, my Mother was keep calling me go to work! But I have no idea to find a proper and only 1 day or 2 days' job. example like HICOM PC Fair... So I can spend my time with my friends in this December. Why is my mother so angry about I din get a Job? B'coz I always spent my time in front of Computer. As a mother..Should be angry right? hahax
This was my giant that I was facing those day. erm.. I am here to share what is my giant here! and How will it be solve!

In the first day of the MAD 4 Jesus' Camp. I had prayed that I need a Job. Hope Jesus will promise me! The miracle was came in the third day. I was shocked, Uncle Allan needs workers! Then I agreed! The special is.... Is only 1 day... hahax work in Microsoft's Office! Wow... I think that was Jesus planned for me. hahax I think la..

Microsoft's Office has a lot of SECURITY! Actually I think is not, KLCC has a lot of damn bloody hell SECURITY! hahax Chill.... Lock here lock there! when need to open the door, then have to key in the damn code or punch your damn Card there! haha . Some of the door have their limited time to open it. When too long. It will ALERT and "DIIIIiiiiiii......" in whole Office area. hahax. That time we opened the door too long... And the thing happened.. the Microsoft's people came and told us to close that damn door... hahax. Let's talk about LIFT. Wow. So Scary ah.. hahax.. SKIP IT! Skip It! sKip iT! hahax TOO long... too long... Too Long....

It was a Microsoft Family's day.. That's mean, who work in Microsoft' Office and they need to bring their family or children come and have FUN...

We jaga games stall.. Stand 6 to 7 hours. I'm appreciated a lot. hahax. I jaga Golf station! Woah.. People came and sapu all my station prizes. hahahaa... B'coz too easy for them. If can't dapat. They retry again..
When 1 like this... then another 1 follow...then others like this! hahax. They are pro in Golf. You should know right. They always play golf in club or play MINI golf in their office... When they keep on playing, then they will keep only winning..When they keep on winning, then the prizes will keep on lesser... When the prizes keep on lesser, then the people who in charge of the prizes will keep asking. "why your station prizes so less de? Do you give extra?" Swt la...hahax
Forgot all those things.. In 3pm.. We cleared things. Damn tired! Carried here and there... and facing so many damn security! "DI DOT DI DOT" dizzy.......@.@!

That's All

No comments: