Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year.

Each day comes and then goes
Before one really knows.
New Year's Day is here once more
May all that's good be in store.

A Happy & Prosperous New Year!

Year 2008, we are "Welcome" you now!
Year 2007, we are "Thank" you now!
Sayonara, we say "To" you now!
We wish you the best now!

GOoOoOod ByYyYye!

Wishes for year 2008.

  1. Get 10A1s in SPM.
  2. Get a part time Job.
  3. Get A Car.
  4. Know more about Jesus.
  5. Be a good Christian.
  6. Be a BEST Pastry Cook.
  7. Find My Girl!
  8. Wish My MUM healthy!
  9. Wish My BRO good luck and healthy! of coz.
  10. Wish My Church Friends good luck too!
  11. Get in a Good College.
  12. Find A better loan or scholarship for my Further Study.
  13. All My pastries are nice and famous!
  14. Get Famous! All the world know... Who is OOI TONG!
  15. Fetch My MUM every where.
  16. Fetch My BRO every where, Since He brought me every where!
  17. I have a lot of PROTEINS.
  18. A nice hair CUT.
  19. A healthy Skin. Hopes the Pimples gone!
  20. Always be Cool~
Stop Crapping here! hahax.. This are my 20 wishes! hopes can wishes come true.

THE last Wish I need is! I want be healthy. So I can enjoy my 20 wishes. hahax

No comments: