Monday, December 31, 2007

Conversation

Forum that I found in this morning. Talk about.. Which is the college provide the most!

Let's start the conversation between A, B and C.

A:Hi fellow lowyat.netians...
I'm creating this thread on behalf of my friend who are now figuring, among colleges that offers the course
DIPLOMA IN CULINARY ARTS
Which college is the most affordable, good quality and strong marketability graduates?
My friend had shortlisted the possibility to on 2 college, CUIC (Part of Cosmopoint) and UNiTAR.
I'm not familiar with the course and the price involved, it seems like I had to ask u guys here for any feedback and idea which one is better.




B:taylors the one at kurnia building bside federal highway
my bro studyin there total 4 years 80k+-



C:KDU also offers Dip/Deg in Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts



A:I know they offer it and I know the PRICE as well... :$:
Back to the question, CIUC or UniTAR?



B: can always get a loan or if ur results r good got scholarship my bro on ptptn :)
anyways nilai college also offers it


C:yea... i would say KDU college for culinary arts..
dunno about CUIC and UNITAR..




B:maybe u are paying cheap for CUIC and UNITAR... maybe 10-15k maybe...but those are malaysian diploma...
u pay 40k for a full Swiss Diploma..... 2 years programme. u think worth or not?
its like u buying Proton and Honda... u have to understand why ppl go for KDU even though the price is high... and why some ppl just stick to local diploma



A:unitar cheaper...


C:end of the day...if your food sucks...what cert you got also no use...



A:Ever apply for UiTM? Or you might want to try UNITAR.


C: Ahya.... KDU better la...

End Conversation..


No comments: