Sunday, December 16, 2007

After Work.

Between 4 to 5 pm, After the party(Microsoft Family's DAy) and we finished our duty of cleared the place. Keng Lik received a call that he needs to pass the PA things to Yin Mei in Sg. Wang...
Woah.. That was jammed like hell.. hahax. Keng Lik's car looks old.. And all cars potong his line! hahax... Gave people bully! hahax.. Bro, Next time buy a NEW car bully them back! hahax..Chill~
KengLik, LSO, Edwin, YuHan and ME were in the car!

Then, We decided to stay there until 10pm, then go home! What to do? Dehydrated and Dizzy... We suffered 2 D in car... HELP ME~~ hahax. We dropped Edwin and YuHan middle of the BIG road! then we went for parking... hahax.. LSO told us some place can park and cheaper... Next time I will call my mother to park her car over there! hahax.

Who were we saw? Donno wht name already... hehee^^
you can see his face by the back "POSTER".

We walked thro' Sg. Wang to find Edwin and YuHan. Then we walked to Pavillon. It is So BIG. DAMN BIg.. I think similar with 1-Utama.hahax I saw TrueFitness Outlet there.. Woah, I think I am going to transfer to there.Easy for me to get there better than get to Jaya33 there. hahax.

An White X'mas Tree.

See! So nice! Caroling!.. hahax Love it!

I love this picture too^^ hahax...

When we 1st time stepped into Pavillon. We such as GG. hahax We walked walked until Q-ing also donno.. damn Stupid la.... people Q for take picture with Santa and A Big White X'mas Tree.
In there, We did not know we are Q-ing there, When I saw people continued Q at our back... hahaa.. Damn funny. Then we worried about "How Much is it?"or " NEED TO PAY?". Then... It is Free!!! finally... hahax. Is only RM1 for the 4R photo. Cheap right? hahax This is the Picture!


This it is! I love this Picture so much!
Like Brothers right? hahax.. erm.. Friendship Forever better!


KengLik! What r u doin'? hahax.
Actually No water in the can. He just biting the Straw! hahax


OK! Let's talk about what was our journeys...

From
Sg.Wang----> Pavillon -----> Bukit Bintang ------> Lot 10 -----> Sg. Wang ----->Times Square----->Sg. Wang ------> Lot 10 -----> Car Park ------> Ampang Petronas Mcdonald


Mcdonald as My Supper.. hahax..
Then KengLik sent me back!

No comments: