Sunday, December 2, 2007

Word Twisters' Adventures

I did not touch my book today.... OMG! how am I going to face my SPM?! lolx.. This was the feeling that I had felt before the SPM! Now SPM was totally finished or over!
"I am so boring leh..." This is the quote that everyone is using it now! Hope so. What to do? Go for holiday? I think "not a right time"... then, Go where? Stay at HOME! Oh... My.. Goodness...
Then, do what? Watching MOVIES ^^ Playing Games ^^ Personal' stuff... (SMS) and blogging^^ hahax
This are the things that I done for today! Woah.... SOo SOOoo SOOOOOoooo Boring!!!!
Can survive? I think SOooo.... Maybe cant! hahax... and my eyes' lens power were getting stronger! OMG. I think +2XX (din test yet). . I need to do my NEW spec.. Because I have a Driving Lesson 1 or 2 weeks more! hahax
Going to take my driving license soon ^^ I hope my mom will get me a NEW car... hahax...
Hey peeps.. Want me fetch you all?? hahax don't dream Ok? I am going to fetch my girlfriend only..haha (joking)

Today evening, I went to Tesco! I saw JANICE! Omg! she again...!!! and She called me 'Mr.Cow'
You know why she's keep calling me 'Mr.Cow'... Bcoz that day in MSN chat room... She was so noisy and keep on asking me Questions... And I said... " do u know.. u like a cow! keep on MOoo... " then, I donno why she called me a COW....=.=?? I need her explanation... haiz... What should I do? She is a girl... Cant insult her back! haiz...

Today... I was watching this show since 8am until now(8pm++)..total 14 episodes I watched ...quite nice! because got this person (佘诗曼)..
this show is about Law.. They always talk about LAW...hahax and I donno what are they talking about when they are beating the law in court! haiz.... All the Classic Chinese language! hahax ... In the end, finally I know.. Who win the case! I can see their Eyes and Smile! If lose... They sure quiet! haha... That's my tactic...^^




This is the show that I had introduced you today = Word Twisters' Adventures^^

I love this post.. Suit my blog colour... Damn it... I like it!!!!

No comments: