Thursday, December 20, 2007

AGC youth X'mas Party.

20 December 2007, This was my 1st time to join this AGC's Xmas party. hahax...
We reached there 4pm++.. KengLik asked me to wait him at 3 sth.. and he came on 4pm... Damn It! hahax... Chill bro...
Then, we decorated the church with spray white things(donno wht is that.) on the screen of the AGS's door. hahax.. So messy!But the "Fat Guy"(sry) said... "very nice..." hahax...
Ok then, I and Alvin went up to see how is the sketch...When I opened the door... The director said: "come! sit!... Get him a character!" haha.. Then, AH WONG is the character that i need to act! hahax.. So, I need to think of Ah Wong character! haiz... Feel very MALU la... hahaax.
Now I am getting Famous! hahax.. chill~ Ah Bar here~ Ah Bar There~... Maybe Ah Wong here~ Ah Wong There~ hahax...
Then, finished Sketch, finished dinner, The video~ hahax Michelle, U r best actress in this Video, Bcoz u r only 1 girl there! hahax..Finished Video. Now, is the time for PRESENTS... hahax I am No.1 and also the 1st person to draw the present.. hahax...



This is my Xmas present! hahax
  • Santa hat= I bought it myself(yhan bought, I paid him $$) Rm1.50 only
  • Soft Toy= I drew It! NO.70!!! hahax...
  • Cross = Jason gave me! as my Xmas Present! haha.. thanks dude.. I will get u 1.. hahax

This is the Xmas present that i bought to My Brother..KengLik... hahax
Is a T-shirt! nice right? 8th Sounds-->79C-197-2-88.... donno Wht the hell.. hahax
Bro, Hope you like it! hahax...Appreciate it ok? hahax


Keng Lik here! hahax... My brother ^^


Uncle Allan! you are my God-father! hahax.. jkjk


Bridget here! hahax... Sexy? hot? or wht.. hahaax



Alvin Ding''"Dong... hahax
He has many weird ideas.. good job dude!


My lovely brother again! hahax... with the cross! cant see my cross la! haiz...


My brother!! hahax ... wearing PINK White! cool~ nice la...

Ps: to Keng Lik.. Thank you for fetched me.. hahax Ah Wong! cool~ ppl said me CUTE~ Oh.. My Goodness... hahax Like it! Thank you again for inviting me to this party.. you don need to say thank you la... Always also the same word! hahax

Chaos
With a better lighting...
Merry Christmas ....

No comments: