Friday, December 28, 2007

SYOK family outing

Sorry Guys! Chaos' Blog haven't post anythings since Christmas day.. Now The Blog is Activate! hehee^^

Let me explain, Why I was so busy in this few days... erm... I just cut it short! hahax


25 of December 2007, was the day we have a NEW family... call SYOK family.. hahax. It sounds nice! hahax.. I love this family! hahax .. The SYOK family started their outing was from after the caroling... Then we went to Petronas' Mcdonald to have our tea! That day I was very tired! hahax.
Then we bought some food and present(especially from SYOK family) to Angie and celebrated her b'day in her house! hahax After that, We played PS2 and SHOUTed every where! hahax. B'cos of losing! Everyone does not want to lose! right? hahax..ME too... hahax. After that, We went for NIGHT CAROL! ... that's all! then reached home at 11pm.. Then slept!



26 of December 2007, I was very tired! and slept WHOLE day... When i woke up! It was 6 sth of the evening. hahax Actually, I woke up at 12pm... then I watched 1 episode of TVB series, then fell to sleep.That's mean I napped at 2.30pm till 6pm la... hahax Donno why I damn tired!After that.. BRO fetched me out for AVP2 and have our supper in BKFC. WE chit-Chat until almost 1am.. hahax... then we went home.

27 of December 2007, mean yesterday... Our SYOK family outing again.. hahax BRO fetched all and brought us to Petronas' Mcdonald. have our lately breakfast. Then we saw 4 As here(Andy, Angie, Alvin DIng and Auntie... Veron) hahax... This year i met a lots of peoples name start from 'A' hahax... Then we went to buy some SUSHIs and went to Maluri Park to have our family vacation. After that, We went to Tesco to have drinks... Then sent Andrea back.. Then Dexter... Then ME... Then Bro.. hahax


28 of December 2007, We went to KDE! hahax... BRO fetched all then reached there at 3 sth... RM15 per day. hahax... we enjoyed! hahax... erm.. lazy to type.. i Just show you all those photo we took it just now... Erm... another 3 As joined us(Andy, Angie and Uncle Allan) hahax
Then We went to Uncle Allan house to have dinner.. then went back home.. tired!








Where is Andrea Photo... ?

She's here!

Ps: Uncle Allan and Auntie Veron.. Thank You for the dinner! The Chickens Nice la.. I want buy it later... hahax

Brother, Thanks for the ride. hahax Every day see you...a bit sian liao.. hahax No la..I appreciate it a lots.. I MISS your car! lolx hahax. Enough!

No comments: