Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Bye! December 2007

December 2007 brought me some unforgettable memories! I miss them alots! The Happiness, The Cruelness, The Sadness, The Experiences and More! It brings all in my heart. I shall not forget this month that what had we done and what had we enjoined.

This was the month that I had accepted Christ as my Saviour. Before the MAD camp, I did not believe that Jesus. When BRO keep on explaining it to me and I can't understand and I did not take it seriously. During the Camp. First day, I saw many of Christians are so friendly and they are really willing to help me. Although they just met me a few hours only.. I don even speak to them and they came and chatted with me.. They do not look down on someone. If you are facing a problem... they are willing to pray for you. on the first day of the MAD camp, I was totally blank, I did not know what should I need to do. I joined them when they prayed, I joined them when they worshiped. My friends and I also joined them of coz. That day, I and one of my friend(Ghai Yan) Sang together during Worship section. There provided us lyrics of coz. So we just open our mouth and sing... hahax

I would like to thank Uncle Allan, Who spent alot of time to explain about Christ to us. The first night after we finished the worship, I tried to pray that "Lord, I need a job. A part time job.." Then the miracle did not happen on the second day and yet it happened on the third day. Uncle Allan needed to have extra Workers. Then I agreed to work for him. I think that, Lord helped me on that day. Then that day, I believe on Jesus. I accepted Christ. Actually, it is not Lord's help that i can get a job. It is the VIDEO. VideoClip- Passion of Christ. When I see the Jesus was punished by peoples, My heart felt very sorry to Jesus... because of us, Jesus needed to die on the cross.. So sad! That was the Sadness brought to me. I felt very Sorry, So I decided to accept the Christ. Knowing you Jesus.

After the Camp, I got so many messages from my church friend... Bridget Yap, Jason Ong, My Best Brother in the world, Alvin Ding , Joanne Teh and more...

BRO's Message really touched my heart. That day, I have to thank him. But he slept.. haiz.. miss it.. Thank you Bro! T-T
Then,
My dude(Jason)'s message touched my heart too. Thank you dude. Hope can see you Next Year. Hope same college la.. hahax

That's all la...
Continue another NEW post soon.

PLS say GoodBye to MR. December. Good bye! I will miss you forever and ever.

No comments: