Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Eve...

Silent Night!... That's the song we always sing before Christmas! It brings peaceful to us.. Is only few hours here for Christmas.. Hope everyone appreciate it. It only once in a year! I appreciate it a lot! I have no regret to accept Jesus! My friend and my mother now also supported me! thanks a lot.. especially my bro. KengLik. He always bring me to church for pray. Thank you bro! 2nd, Uncle Allan. He always beside me.. prays for me... helps me solve my problems/solutions. He is a nice guy! HELPFUL.. hahax. Just now in bro's BBQ party.. I chatted with Uncle Allan... He said he will help me! He teached me how to pray!
You know what! That day, I went to Ampang Point and asking for a JOB. I would like to work in Golden Oven there. But the workers said NO JOB VACANCY HERE! SORRY... Then, today Uncle Allan told me that.. He got a friend open a bakery/cakeshop in Ampang Point!The Shop name is GOLDEN OVEN! I kena Shocked! I think Uncle Allan will help me! hahax...

I think... When I accepted the God.. My life changed a lots...
My attitudes... My Luck... My relationship with my friends..... My relationship with my mum.Mostly, I have no argue with my mum already...honestly..

Jesus. I have no regret to accept you! My soul is belonging to you! Say Jesus' name! Amen..

Hope tomorrow I will learn more from Uncle Allan! CountDown for Christmas!

Today is Christmas EVE!
Hope can bring me some memorable things.

Silent Night...

No comments: